Morpheus
    Guest IM ME

How To Oder Daily Updates Service

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] >

STEP 1:

Create your free account at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] >

Once you have opened your free account you can click on the button that says ADDONS which is located on the left side of your WHMCS home page while you are logged into your account. From there you will have the option to purchase Pay Per View Events at $2 per event.

STEP 2: (If You Want More Than The Free Account)

While signed in on your account page click on your active services and open up your Free Account. At the bottom you will see a green button that says UPGRADE. Click on it and you will be able to upgrade to our Daily Updates Complete Hosting Package. Details For That Package Are As Follows:

IPTV Donation - Daily Updates Complete Hosting Package ($10)
    This Package Gives You Everything Daily Updates Has To Offer Except For PPV Events & Adult VOD Section. You Will Receive 1 Connection, IP Unlocked When Ordering This Package.

This Package Includes But Is Not Limited To:

(1) VOD - Movies, Workout Videos and Television Shows from our constantly expanding list that we are updating almost every day. We will continue adding more categories as well as more content to this section at an extremely fast rate.

(2) USA Live Channels - Our offerings of channels in the US market. This will include a mix of HD and SD channels. The amount of channels and channels themselves are subject to change on a daily basis but we are always looking to add more channels

(3) Spanish Live Channels - Our offerings of channels en espanol. This will include a mix of HD and SD channels. The amount of channels and channels themselves are subject to change on a daily basis but we are always looking to add more channels

(4) Daily Updates - Our most popular section filled with direct links to sporting events. Every single day there is an entirely new list of events to choose from and we even throw in popular television shows live when they air from time to time as well.

(5) Test sections - New channels as well as new sections that we add in the future - You will have access to many different channels & sections that will come and go, some may stay forever, others may be for a short time, but if we have them, we share them with you.

(6) U.K TV Channels - Our offerings of channels in the UK market. This will include a mix of HD and SD channels. The amount of channels and channels themselves are subject to change on a daily basis but we are always looking to add more channels

*After You Upgrade To This Product/Service You Will Have Access To Purchasable Addons*

The Addons Are:

(1) All Pay Per View Events - ($2 per event) - will include SD and HD links to help ensure that no matter your connection speed you will have the best opportunity for a buffer free experience )

(2) Extra Unlocked Connections - ($5 per connection, Up to 5 lines maximum per account) - You can add more connections and lower the cost by splitting it with friends or family members. Every extra connection is half off of the original connection so the more connections you have the more money you can save by splitting the costs with friends and/or family.

(3) Adult VOD Section - ($1 per month) - This section is like our regular VOD section but will include ONLY Adult movies, channels and videos. You must be 18 or older to purchase this addon.

DISCLAIMER:
    **This is a month to month service. If you subscribe there will be no refunds for months that have already been paid for. Once you have paid for your first month that month will not be refunded. You can cancel your subscription at any time by not paying for the next month when you receive your invoice but once a month has been paid for the service is yours for that month.**

*** Bitcoin and Credit Cards accepted for payment ***

****You will use the Daily Updates Donor App, the Xtreme-Codes IPTV App or the Xtreme-Codes Kodi Addon for any account you have with us.****

****We have created a webpage that will link you to just about every download you need and every page relating to us... it's still a work in progress but has all the updated links... and will be having more stuff... it will even link you to the whmcs page and for resellers to the login page for them.... it's very easy to load the page on any device and and install the apps directly onto your device [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] > ****

**** Go sign up for a Daily Updates free account now at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] > and upgrade to our Complete Hosting Package If You Want To Watch Everything We Have To Offer ****

Junior Member IM ME
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have more than one TV in the same house, do you need to add more connections or is the $10 for one household?

Could you please look at a trouble ticket for me? My father in law is having issues with his suspended account. Ticket number is 733705. Thank you

i subscribed at 5.00pm yesterday ( wednesday), the payment asked for was 5$ ( I assume because we are half way through month ) , I have a receipt for payment and an invoice for next months subscription due on 3rd february , yet I still cannot access any of yoyr services , username and password won;t work in kodi addon or android app , have raised a ticket but 18hrs since payment and nothing ?

its now 8.00pm friday , my username and password still don't work , my account STLL says pending , i have heard nothing from support , threads on this forum are unanswered , is this itv service a SCAM ?